Terms And Conditions
1. Please get ready self Attested Photocopy of Identity Proof and Address Proof of Investor(s)/Guardian of minor Investor.
2. Please get ready two seprate Passport size photos of Investor(s)/Guardian of minor Investor.
3. Investment for more than Rs 1000/- will be accepted through Account Payee Cheque only.
4. Opening of account/investment are subject to clearance of cheque and other Departmental rules.
5. Please get ready duly filled Account Opening Form.
6. Detail of contacting person and time of his visit will be communicated to you through email id provided by you.
Download Account Opening Form for Submission
Download Deposit Slip for Submission
PLI & RPLI Eligibility Criteria
Atal Pension Yojna Eligibility
Atal Pension Yojna form
Download Sample Account Opening Form for guidance
Download Sample deposit Slip for guidance
Note: - All the investments made through this online system will be as per the provisions contained in Post Office Savings Bank Act, 1873 and relevant Postal Department Guidelines, as amended from time to time by the Government of India/Ministry of Finance/Department of Posts.
I agreed to accept Terms and Conditions mentioned above and gone through the eligibility criteria.